Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why do I feel like this?

Why do I feel like this?

Lost and alone

I have found the perfect love

Yet has it found me?

Everything was going well

You wanted to be with me

And I with you.

Then something happened

I wanted to be secure

You seemed carefree.

All hopes went away.

I tried my best

And I saw you cry.

Then I did right.

But now

It does not work

I do not feel your need.

Where once was sunshine,

Now resides rain.

I went from the light of love

To the Darkness of confusion.

We discover and feel,

We clear and light

Still I have fear.

I am farther away

I feel it.

Extend your arm

Light the Darkness

Bring me back

I want to be your love

I want to be…yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.