Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Fate

Ancient and aged

I watch from my prison

The world before me

Young and vibrant

I turn back to my cell

Dark, cold, dismal and empty

She use to visit once

Her depth of fear

Pulling me in

Till that fateful moment

That dire second

When all was lost

Imprisoned

Sentenced

Condemned

The inquisition

Has kept her there

Where only I see

Where only I know

Release me

You will go on

Life will engulf you

As much as it has forgotten me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.