Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

To Sharon

The other night
My feelings mixed
Do I lleave you alone
Do you want to be kissed
I'm so alone
What can I do
All I knowIs
I love you
Then as I
Held you near
I found a love
I could not fear
We kisses once
Then we kissed twice
Am I willing to make the sacrifice
Is it wrong
Or is it right
These feelings that I fight
In your eyesI see so much
I know you need
Your loving touch
We both hesitate
Not knowing what to do
Then I reach out and embrace you
As we sat there
In each others arms
I found a love
That nothing can harm
But this is wrong
And I pull away
You look at me
I can not say
You'll never know
How much I love you
I'll never find out
If you love me too
But on that night
Between us, a sin
It happened before
Love returns once again
I call it a sin
For that is what it is
You have a lover
Your heart is his
And yet not a sin
For my love is true
It already occurred
No matter what we do.




I wrote this years ago after holding her for a while. Years later she was murdered. I never actually said "I love you" to her, until years later while leaving a rose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

well said

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.