Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Moonlit kisses

She lay there in my arms, eyes closed. Her pale skin glowing in the moonlight. I loved sitting with her in the bathing rays of the moon. I looked to the window and watched as darkness crept toward the reflective orb. I knew our time was growing short. I looked to her again. I missed looking into those eyes. It had not been long but seemed like eons. I ran a finger over her cheek, the porcelain smoothness sending chills to my spine. Her lips still rosy from the lipstick she wore today. Her dark hair tumbling around my lap in loose teasing curls. Twisting a curl round my finger, I smile a little to sardonically. I catch my self and stroke her face again. I glance down her body, the trim white lace top failing to hide her charms. The curve of her breast accentuated by the shadows. Looking further, I notice her legs as the make their way from her skirt. I reach down and stroke her calf and slowly make my way up past her dimpled knee. Caressing her thigh, I check to make sure I have not disturbed her. Her eyes still closed. I knew they would be. The night grows darker and I lift her carefully… I lay her down gently on the pillow and make sure she is comfortable. I watch her, study every feature. I lean in very slowly and kiss her lips. No movement. I smile .. and slowly shut the coffin lid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Hollender said...

Brings tears to my eyes. ... There isn't any more to say but that.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.