Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Why reality ends here.

I never thought I would actually do this. I never thought that someone would ever want to read the rantings and ravings of my twisted little mind. Yet, someone talked me into it. I have always thought that what came out of my mind was a little strange at times, and other times it makes sense and takes a stand about this that or some other thing. I am a creative person who likes to think outside the box, and so believe in making the imagined real. The only way I have been able to do that is by accepting that reality ends here. I am going to let my mind go and see what pours out of it. What manner of entity oozes from this scared and scarred mind of mine. Not all things will be creative and light, I am sure some will seem dark and destructive. BUt remember that it is what I have imagined, what has appeared in my mind so without further adieu I welcome you into my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are NOT a madman my darling. You are an amazing, intriguing, wonderful, and interesting human being who I have been blessed to get to know- albeit not as much as I would like to. I enjoy your writings. Talking with you...I miss ya. I think you'll know who I am so I won't put my name. Maybe someday I'LL GET to see YOU again MY PRETTY!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.