Name:

I am Shadow Dancer. I have been referred to as a healer, medicine man and shaman. But I only see myself as someone in touch with what is going on around him and can listen with clarity to what the world and nature is saying. I wish to share this with all.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The rain has ended

The rain has ended
Stillness fills the air
A mist as soft as her touch caresses the trees
It falls upon my cheek like a long lost kiss
The wind blows, running her fingers
Through my hair
The night folds in around me and holds me close.
Memories of what might have been
I feel her arms about me
A gust whispers her love for me
Take me in and hold me close my dark angel.
You have nothing to fear
The moon passes behind a cloud
And my angel pulls me in closer
Freeing herself and securing me
She surrounds me as we dance in the mist.
A kiss. I open my eyes.
She is gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/digital-html-hit-counter.html The pen is mightier than the blade.